Friday 27 March 2015

NSW election funny

Tomorrow is election day. Not sure about you but I have really struggled to have time for this election. With work to do, sick kids, Easter to plan and life in general, an election, particularly an election where the government hasn't really annoyed me much, or more that the opposition seems rather invisible, feels like a nuisance.

But participating in the democratic right to vote is still something we all should but some thought into!

(said with a very mummy voice!)

One of the biggest issues I can glean in my brief moments reading news, is that sale of electricity infrastructure.  The current Liberal government is planning to LEASE them with the promise of the money going into more infrastructure, like what they have been doing already. The opposition are opposed to it. Energy infrastructure isn't one of my biggest priorities but public transport is. So, with that in mind, I thought this image was particularly funny.



24 hours to decide who to vote for! Thank God for the internet (and hopefully kids who will sleep so I can read up)

No comments:

Post a Comment